**LAYAWAYS PRIOR TO 2016**
We have contacted customers who had layaways on hold for close to a year and over a year + (dates 2011-2015).
We are not responsible if you didn’t make payments or arrangements to pick up your firearm.
If you didn’t make arrangements then you have forfeited your layaway and all money that was applied.
2016-2017 LAYAWAY TERMS
- Customer agrees to price set for merchandise
- Customer agrees to make a weekly or monthly payment at a set price: 30% down then a minimum of 30% on remaining balance paid within 30 days then remaining balance paid by the 60th day
- Customer agrees to a date that the merchandise needs to be paid and picked up by, according to above terms
- Customer understands that if they do not follow these terms that:
Merchandise will be restocked a week after paid/pickup date!
- We do not charge restocking/service fees on layaways, but there are absolutely NO REFUNDS on money applied to layaways
- Customer will sign and date layaway ticket with above information – a copy is held in store and customer receives a copy. Keep your copy.
- The Barryville Sportsman offers a Layaway Program for Customers for their convenience without a service fee.
- Layaway terms will not exceed 60 days. 60 days are the terms in which The Barryville Sportsman will hold merchandise on layaway – We will not hold merchandise for a longer period. No exceptions.
- Merchandise can be shipped when it is paid in full. Shipping cost to be determined and not included in the prices set above.
- If shipping a firearm – Purchase will not be shipped without the required documentation needed to process purchase.
- Contact your FFL dealer - where you would like to have your firearm(s) shipped.
- Have the FFL dealer - fax (845)913-9169 or email email@example.com a copy of their FFL so we can verify their information.
- They must put your name on the Paperwork